18650 size Battery Wraps
Price per one piece
- A hair dryer is probably the best option when putting these on.
- Do not wrap over top of damaged wrap as this may make the battery to large to fit into the mod comfortably and in doing so possibly damage the wraps once again.
- Please ensure when taking the previous wrap off, you don't damage the cell wall itself by using a knife or other sharp object. A slip and you may scar the battery wall itself. Discard battery if this has occurred.
- Be sure to keep the black or white O that sits on the positive side of the battery as this shields any contact with the negative field of the battery
- Always start with an equal amount of overlap at each end and get the negative end nice and sealed up first so you can do the rest without it slipping.
- Place the O over the positive endow the battery and hold in place as the hair dryer will try to push it out. You may need to hold it down with something as it may be quite hot to hold it there with your finger exposed.
- Once ends are shrunk over, work your way over the battery trying to shrink the wrap equally.
- If there are a few bumps and spots keep going until the whole battery wrap has been shrunk then come back and apply some more direct heat onto those areas, and they should take up nicely.