The LUC has two battery channels to charge:
- 26500/26650 ect
- Li-Mn or Li-ion
- Mini LCD screen displays precise voltage and battery capacity level
- Each charging channel has independent display of charge status
- Automatically adjust discharge current to charge batteries of different sizes
- Over-discharge Protection
- Over-voltage Protection
- Short-circuit Protection
- Reverse Polarity Protection.
- Automatically stops when batteries are fully charged
- DC Wide Voltage (12-24V) Charging Mode
- Dual battery bays can charge 10440, 16340, 14500, 14650, 17500, 17670, 18350, 18490, 18500, 18650, 18700, 22650, 26500 and 26650 lithium batteries (no spacers needed)
- 1A Portable USB Output: The charger can be used to charge most USB devices, such as mobile phone, iPad, MP3, Mp4, PSP etc. To do so, insert a fully charged battery into the charger and disconnect the AC wall plug.
- Input voltage: DC 12-24V
- Output voltage: 4.1 ±1%
- 500mA CC current: > 450mA
- 1000mAh CC current: > 950mA
- Cut-off Voltage: 4.2V ± 0.05V
- TC Current, 0.5-1A: ≤60-120mA
- Auto recharging Threshold Value voltage: 3.9V ± 0.15mA
- Activation Voltage ( battery voltage < 2V): 0.45 ±0.15mA
- Operation Temperature: 0-40°C
- Storage Temperature : -40 - +70°C
- Compatible batteries: 10440, 16340, 18350, 18500, 18650, 26650 and so on.
- Once the external Power or car charger adapter is connected with the LUC charger, the system begins to self-inspect and battery inspection.
- LUC charger can change between 500mA or 1000mA current up to different size batteries. Automatically changes to 500mA when batteries is: 10440, 16340, 14500, 18350, 18500, 17500, or changes to 1000mA when battery is: 17670, 18650, 18700, 26500, 26650, 22650 batteries. CV is 4.23V.
- LCD display ‘Er’(short for Error), charger will be stopped charging automatically when battery voltage is under 2V within 5 seconds, “Er” mark on LCD screen will disappear once battery were took off.
- Charging Status: with battery voltage and the sign of capacity flickers on LCD screen. Cell fully charged: with battery voltage and the sign of capacity is marked three lines without flicker. Cells fully charged: with battery voltage and the sign of capacity is marked four lines without flicker.
- When inserting a battery with the wrong positive or negative end, LCD will shows ‘Error’ and stop charging, please insert the batteries to correct polarity.