SAMSUNG 40T INR21700 - 4000mAh 3.7V Lithium-ion Rechargeable Battery
Samsung has scored multiple "Grand Slams" with Li-Ion batteries in the last couple of years, and the Samsung 40T is only one of them. This cell's unique ability to achieve "Maximum Balance" with Very High Capacity and Ultra-High Discharging/Drain capabilities without sacrificing either. This was previously thought to be impossible because a cell can only have so much space for either Capacity or High Drain, not both. Samsung has recently risen to the top of the R&D department, and the Samsung 40T is just one brilliant example.
If you looking to buy a battery charger, check out our Battery Charger's collection.
Product Type: Battery
Samsung 40T Battery Specifications:
- Rated discharge capacity: 3900mAh
- Standard discharge capacity: 4000mAh
- Nominal voltage: 3.6V
- Standard charge: CCCV, 2A, 4.20V, 200mA cut-off
- Rated charge: CCCV, 6A, 4.20V, 100mA cut-off
- Max. continuous discharge: 35A with temperature cut.
- Max. continuous discharge: 45A with 80C temperature cut.
- Discharge cut-off voltage: 2.5V
- Cycle life: 250 cycles to 60% at 6A charge and 35A discharge
- 1 x Samsung 40T Battery
All batteries may explode or burst into flames if used improperly or mistreated.
When your batteries are not in use they must be stored in a battery case to prevent accidental discharge and venting.
Do NOT use if the battery's wrapper is damaged.
Do not use if the battery's discharge current is NOT matched with your mod.
Do not keep your battery in a pocket, purse, bag, etc where contact with other metal objects to avoid short circuits.
Always pair your batteries for example use the same brand /model of batteries together in your mod.
We are not responsible for the misuse or mistreatment of batteries.